Yeah, I forgotten a similar conversation on MI-L, now that you mention it.
Iirc (?), I briefly worked on a Model 5 and had-ta sign an NDA to get on a
pre-release of the 7 at Leibert.  MAN! that 4Mb machine flew!!  Leibert was
$xxxM company at the time, and the place was huge.  (I wadn't even a small
cog at that place...;-)  Again, iirc, when the Model 7 came in they ended
the programmers working split shifts.  A few of us had-ta pick up 2nd and
3rd shift, in order for enough production work (mainly Mapics and Global
Software GL) to get through.