I agree Don.

The reason I started the thread here is that I was curious how many of us
AS/400 RPG developers were getting into Java. Those subscribing to the
Java list are already using it.

I appreciate ths helpful discussion this has spurred.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.

Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoft.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781

message: 4
date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:28:23 -0800 (PST)
from: McIntyre Don <dnmcin@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: ** POLL - How many of you are playing with
                 Java/Websphere/JSP **

--- David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think this thread would be more appropriate in the
> JAVA400-L mailing
> list (http://lists.midrange.com/listinfo/java400-l).
David,
You are the arbitrator here, but my opinion (for it's
worth) is that this is a good place for this subject.

This topic is basically a discussion on usage of
different technologies on the iSeries, which include
Java, JSP, HTML, RPG... all available and active on
the iSeries.

As Vice President of a KC Midrange Users Group, I
would like to see more non-Java iSeries developers be
aware of all technologies available on iSeries.

Thanks,
Don McIntyre