<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=ltr>
<DIV>One of our developers took a freeware PGP&nbsp;tool from sourceforge or a
similar site which was in Java and wrote an RPG wrapper for it and it worked
very well and was 100% free.&nbsp; If you are feeling adventurous, you might
want to try that.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Brian</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV><FONT size=2>-----Original Message----- <BR><B>From:</B> jt
  [mailto:jt@xxxxxx] <BR><B>Sent:</B> Thu 3/11/2004 4:18 PM <BR><B>To:</B>
  Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <BR><B>Cc:</B> <BR><B>Subject:</B> RE:
  PGP for the AS/400<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>