Since we migrated to v5r2 (from v5r1) a few weeks ago we have been receiving
the following messages quite frequently for different devices. These show up
under the QINTER subsystem log. I do not remember these appearing under v5r1.
Did some parameter change going to v5r2 or something else IP related that could
be causing these to appear? Of course, I do not have a printout of my IP config
under v5r1.
Dave

(These are newest to oldest order)

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF1189
Message . . . . :   Subsystem QINTER varied off work station QPADEV0060.
Cause . . . . . :   Subsystem QINTER received CPF5390 while using file
  SLFISIGNON in library QGPL record format SIGNON.  As a result of this error,
  work station QPADEV0060 was varied off by the subsystem.

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF5390
 Message . . . . :   Time-out occurred during input or output, device
   QPADEV0060 failed.
 Cause . . . . . :   No response was received from the device in the wait time
   configured for the device.

Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH5801       Severity . . . . . . . :   20
Message type . . . . . :   Escape
Date sent  . . . . . . :   03/04/04      Time sent  . . . . . . :   09:21:18

Message . . . . :   Dequeue operation not satisfied in 21 seconds for queue
  QMIRQ
Cause . . . . . :   A time limit of 21 seconds has ended and the dequeue
  operation was not satisfied.  A blank queue name indicates an internal
  object specified on the dequeue operation.