   Check out the End Job Abnormal (ENDJOBABN) com= mand...Maybe this can help

   <FON= T color=#990099>   ----midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: --   ---

   To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   From: William Washington I= II <w.washington3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midra= nge.com
   Date: 02/19/2004 04:11PM
   Subject: Jobs in subsystems with sta= tus END

   There are a number of jobs= on our system that have a status of END, but
   they are not dropping off of = the WRKACTJOB screen.  They are getting
   zero cpu.  They have no I= /O.

   I cancelled a batch job yesterday, and it is still in the QBATC= H
   subsystem with status of END.

   Has anyone had this problem = before?  Do I need to stop and restart the
   subsystem to get rid of the= se jobs?  Of must I do something more
   drastic? (e.g. IPL the system...= )

   William