I had this problem back at V450.  It all started when I installed
Windows XP and even after installing the latest service pack available,
it was still giving the error.
But for you information check out my answers below:

>>> rob@xxxxxxxxx 2003-12-17 13:16:17 >>>
What is your version of OS/400?
  -- 5.2.0
What is your version of iSeries Access for Windows?
  -- 5.2.0
What service pack do you have on your iSeries Access for Windows?
  -- SI04484

"All creatures will make merry... under pain of death."
-Ming the Merciless (Flash Gordon)

"Pascal Bellerose" < pascal_bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx >
12/17/2003 11:39 AM
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion < midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx >

< midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx >
cc

Fax to

Subject
iSeries Access problem

Hi,

I need help here cause even the knowledge base from IBM does not have
the answer to this.
Sometimes, when I open a telnet session to my iSeries using a new
iSa(iSeries access) window, I get an error refering to a problem
addressing xxx Ko to memory. I can't open more iSa after that. Even if
i close other iSa Windows. To open more windows, I must close all
iSeries connections, then close enough applications to free enough
memory so iSa opens in RAM instead of virtual memory.

IBM recommends raising the size of virutal memory of my system which I
did but nothing changed.

I thought of installing more RAM but I need to know what's wrong with
my installation since nobody else in my company has this problem.
And I don't want to install more RAM if get this problem again.

TIA

Pascal Bellerose
Responsable exploitation de site TI/IT site manager
(418) 832-3507 ext: 8507
pascal_bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cascades, Groupe Papiers Fins
Division Fibres Breakey