Jim,

The controller is LINKTYPE(*ANYNW) and none of those parameters are
allowed.

...Neil

"Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
2003/12/06 19:40

cc

Subject

i would make sure the controller description timers on both systems are
set with values for WAN, not the default LAN timers.
This is a set of values i've used for wan over internet (several years
ago)
LAN frame retry                  LANFRMRTY   30

LAN connection retry                        LANCNNRTY     30

LAN response timer                       LANRSPTMR   40

LAN connection timer                       LANCNNTMR   250

LAN acknowledgement timer                  LANACKTMR   3

LAN inactivity timer                       LANINACTMR  255

LAN acknowledgement frequency                LANACKFRQ   1

LAN max outstanding frames                LANMAXOUT   3
jim