I was not planning to join this thread because I am not sure it is
appropriate, but I just wanted to comment on one point mentioned in this
post, because I have now seen it repeated in speculation in another post.

TurnOver (SoftLanding's product) is not nearly double the cost of the
other products.  I actually believe that we are the least expensive of the
three mentioned, but I am not initimately familiar with everyone's price
lists either.  I do believe, however, that if you were to compare the List
price of each of the three products they would all be within 10% of each
other, probably closer to 5%.

Thanks

Mark Phippard
Director of Development
SoftLanding Systems

"Brian Eckenrod" <beckenrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/02/2003 04:36 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion