I'll take that dare...................................

8>  mkdir  '/QFileSvr.400/admin400'

8 > CRTIMGCLG IMGCLG(IPTF) DIR('/QFileSvr.400/ADMIN400/iPTF')
    Image catalog IPTF created in library QUSRSYS.

8 > ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(IPTF) FROMFILE('iptf7070_1.bin') TOFILE(*FROMFILE)
REPLACE(*INSERT)
    Image catalog entry added to image catalog IPTF.
8 > ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(IPTF) FROMFILE('iptf7070_2.bin') TOFILE(*FROMFILE)
REPLACE(*INSERT)
    Image catalog entry added to image catalog IPTF.

But then......drum roll please...........

LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(IPTF) DEV(OPTVRT01)
Internal program error occurred.
Image catalog IPTF not loaded to device OPTVRT01.

* Software problem data for QMOREQIO has been logged. Refer to help text
for
*   additional information.

Sooooo close

 Bryan Dietz