From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dennis Munro
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:06 PM
To: Midrange List E-mail
Subject: CAE Excel add-in

V5R2M0

Where can I find the manual (or something) that would explain what can
be done with the transfer to Excel add-in as far as programming the
details "Select || Where || Order By" tabs.  What I am trying to do is
figure out if I can PROMPT the user to enter the from & thru dates vs.
having to hard code them in.  I hoping I could let them change the dates
every time which would be something similar to the RUNQRY RCDSLT(*YES)
format.

Again, I just want to find out if I can PROMPT the user for the dates &
change the WHERE clause.  I know I can code them & have the user change
them each time but this is a non power user so the simpler the better.

I've spent way too many hours looking at the archives & the info center
& just must not be coming up with the correct search pattern.
Frustrating.

Thanks - Dennis.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(920) 361-2388

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone, and return the original message to us at the below address
via the U.S. Postal Service, and delete it from your computer.  Badger
Mining Corporation  P.O. Box 328  Berlin, WI 54923  920-361-2388