Re: Copy files from Unix box to IFS

fixed

Buzz

That's what I thought you said. What interface DO you have to the appliance? Web browser? Telnet?

Does it possibly have a FTP server? You can find out by executing

ftp xx.xx.xx.xx

where xx.xx.xx.xx is the IP address of the appliance. You DO need a user ID and password, probably. You don't really to know Unix to user ftp.

If there is a telnet or browser interface, can you add scripts? Is there the abiblity to schedule things, with at or cron, maybe?