RE: Need help hot to distinguish btw 2 members

fixed

Let's see, jt, < 1% commission - hmm!

Vern

At 12:02 PM 9/25/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Bingo!  Define the result field as a constant 'T' in first QRY, 'P' in
second and put select that result field for output.  No HLL pgm needed.

Pleasure will be ALL mine, Murali, and bill will be in low six figures,
USD...;-D  (If/when paid, I'll make sure to throw a few hundred to Vern,
Rich and Booth...!...;-)