Thanks Justin.

No changes this weekend on that machine.

Last IPL was August 23.
V5R2
cume=TL03161
WRKPTFGRP
PTF Group             Level
SF99519                  71
SF99502                   8
SF99271                   9
SF99169                  13
SF99149                   3
SF99148                   3
SF99098                  10
SF99085                   6
SF99039                   2

And as far as I am aware, no network changes.

I have opened up a pmr on the WRKLICINF.  I might as well open one on this
too.

Benjamin Franklin

"Justin C. Haase" <JHaase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/22/2003 10:06 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion