Don't know of any but that would be a great service that an outsourcing
firm could provide.  Pass their ASP two 9 digit zip codes, from and to.
And it could pass you a route and on each route list each state.  Within
each state list the wimpiest bridge and the lowest clearance on that
route.  Would only be a minor enhancement to what you can get off of
maps.yahoo.com now.

Benjamin Franklin

Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/17/2003 04:58 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion