There is no command.  This program should demonstrate the trick, though.

H DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP(*CALLER)
H OPTION(*SRCSTMT:*NODEBUGIO)

DMatMAtr          PR                  EXTPROC('_MATMATR1')
D                                 *   VALUE
D                                2    CONST

 * Working variables for Materialize
DAttribPtr        s               *   inz(%addr(Attributes))
DMatOption        s              2    inz(x'01E0')

 * Receiver variable for Materialize
DAttributes       DS           512
D BytPrv                        10i 0
D BytAvl                        10i 0
D NumParts                       3u 0
D CurPart                        3u 0
D PriPart                        3u 0
D Reserved                       5
D LogSerial                     10
D Reserved2                      5
D PartShrPrcAtr                  1
D MinPrc                         5u 0
D MaxPrc                         5u 0
D CurPrc                         5u 0
D Reserved3                      2
D CfgMinMem                     10u 0
D CfgMaxMem                     10u 0
D CurAvlMem                     10u 0
D MinPctInt                      3u 0
D MaxPctInt                      3u 0
D CurPctInt                      3u 0
D Reserved4                      1
D ConnAtr                        2
D OptAtr                         2
D MinPrcCap                     10u 0
D MaxPrcCap                     10u 0
D CurPrcCap                     10u 0
D CurAvlPrcShr                  10u 0
D NumPrcShr                      5u 0
D Reserved5                      2

 * Set Bytes Provided to size of Receiver Variable (Attributes)
C                   eval      BytPrv = %size(Attributes)

 * Use MATMATR MI instruction
C                   callp     MatMAtr(AttribPtr: MatOption)

 * Determine if information returned
C                   if        BytAvl >= 56

 * display configured active partitions
C     NumParts      dsply

 * display current partition
C     CurPart       dsply

 * display current interactive percentage
C     CurPctInt     dsply

C                   else
C     'Error  '     dsply
C                   endif

 * Shut down, go home
C                   eval      *inlr = '1'
C                   return