-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Swaim

I am looking oat purchasing a used 400 model 720 (V5R1) with interactive
feature 1500.  I am currently using a model 200 (V3R2) with around 8 users.
I am looking at adding this machine for some web related stuff.  How many
users will the above feature allow me if I decide to move from my old system
to a new one?