Re: Hersey and SAP - how did the train wreck end?

fixed

Thanks very much Doug!  I needed that web site today. I sent the link to
everyone I know who would appreciate it.  My husband will appreciate the
press release about FRY's.  He hates that store. I'm thinking of buying the
'Meeting' poster.

Valene

>I love that link!
>
>http://www.despair.com/consulting.html

Peruse their entire website sometime, including details like press
releases,
support page, and even things like the colors you can order in T-Shirts.

They have some pretty funny stuff...

Doug