Rob,

Another thought (guess?), Is the failing operation (the CLRPFM) running in
batch?

An interactive job will not transfer its adopted authority to any batch job
it submits.  You must arrange for the batch job to adopt authority
separately.  Is this what you're running into?

jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group