Good idea Pete, but what I was describing, (among other things) is when
the boss sticks a ptf save file in his library and not QGPL.  I had
forgotten about the save files in the product libraries (well, maybe I
referred to them indirectly with 'ability to remove a ptf').

Benjamin Franklin

Pete Massiello <pmassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/28/2003 11:59 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion