No example, but a techniaue, using MS Word. If you download the file with data transfer, selecting only the SIDATA field. Be sure to turn on 66535 CCSID translation.

The control codes get translated to various ASCII codes.
    Normal is x'80',
   reverse image is x'81',
   high intensity is x'82',
   underline is x'84',
   blue is x'9A'.

There are others. Non-display will actually show you the text, with, probably, a preceding code of x'87'.

Then do a wildcard find-replace on the pairing of any non-x'80' codes with their matching x'80' code, preserving the contents between the codes (use parentheses, I think) and replacing with a space before and after, in the appropriate formatting and even color. Highlight becomes bold, reverse image is a font setting, etc.

Once the pairs are replaced, do a find-replace of the remaining x'80' codes.

I once built a DSPF with all the color and formatting combinations, then did a STRCPYSCN to get it to a file, then downloaded that, in order to get all the combinations.

The Word doc can be saved as a template, with a macro to do the conversion and maybe putting a border around the screen and eliminate the lines with the position numbers (makes a good identifiable separator for find-replace operation)

HTH

Vern