Re: Web Optimization After Adding Memory

fixed

In general, you could change job priorities and pools. But is anything else happening? Giving preference one place will hurt something else.

SQL is best helped by using appropriate indexes (logical files, or SQL indexes)

You need to know whether your work is I/O bound, or CPU bound. If the former, adding memory will not help very much

HTH

Vern