Actually,

I just checked the trailblazer sight and found this...

http://www.trailblazersystems.com/as_zmod_exchange_ftp.asp

and it references SSH............

Michael Crump
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

Slow email use this:
mailto:mike.crump@saint-gobain.com

Fast email that isn't company standard use this:
mailto:mcrump@sgcontainers.com

                      Mike

                      Crump/IT/SGContainers@S        To:       Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion
                      GContainers                     <midrange-l@midrange.com>

                                                     cc:

                      01/31/03 08:04 AM              bcc:

                      Please respond to              Subject:  Re: SSH on the
400
                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Anthony,

Take a look at www.trailblazersystems.com and www.patownsend.com.  Nothing
that I know of on SSH but they both over encryption options for FTP.  FYI,
we use trailblazer with PGP and FTP and are very pleased.  I know that
Trailblazer talked about including SSH at some point in time but I have not
investigated it recently.

Michael Crump
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

Slow email use this:
mailto:mike.crump@saint-gobain.com

Fast email that isn't company standard use this:
mailto:mcrump@sgcontainers.com

                      Anthony Hardy
                      <mis@jdcc.edu>           To:       Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion
                                                <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                      01/30/03 09:45 PM        cc:
                      Please respond to        bcc:
                      Midrange Systems         Subject:  SSH on the 400
                      Technical
                      Discussion

any such beast? . .a few quick web searches have turned up nada ..and
searching the midrange list has a response from july 2002 saying no.

i find it hard to believe that there is no ssh client  (server i don't
need;)
, but it's looking that way ...how do you do automated secure file
transfers
to other machines? . vpn to every machine? . i'm sure there's some way to
do
this that i'm unaware of . .educate me:)

btw . .this will likely be going from my 400 on v5r1 to a linux box . .NOT
another 400.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony