From: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Andy Nolen-Parkhouse
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 3:55 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: DDS for DSPF WRDWRAP

Booth,

On the V5R2 version of InfoCenter, the DDS reference manuals are
available in PDF format, so your best bet might be to download and search
the PDF files.

I took a look in the DDS Reference for display files and VARLEN is not
among the allowable keywords.  I don't think that you can define a
variable length field on a display file.

PDF manuals are here for V5R2:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzahgicprinttoc.ht

and here for V5R1:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/info/rzahf/rzahfli0.htm