What defines someone as an OV/400 user?
What can an OV/400 user do that others can't?

Before we removed OV/400 we deleted ALL users from it.  Otherwise you will
not be able to do so.  History:  We had deleted OV/400 from one machine
years ago.  Then we found out we couldn't delete user profiles because
they were still enrolled.  Catch 22.

I can do PRTDOC and am not enrolled.

Benjamin Franklin

"Henrik Krebs" <hkrebs@hkrebs.dk>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/16/2003 11:11 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion