Griz, it's the other part of the VB that I need to get done.  As I see
it, the VB app has to:

  1. (re-)activate the already opened Word application and
  2. (re-)activate the already opened document, and then
  3. call the macro that I've already defined

If the VB app can perform the steps that the macro is currently doing,
all the better, although it might be better to leave it in a macro that
I can edit and modify for future use.

It would also help if I had access to a VB compiler.  <g>  Minor
details.  But I can probably find someone I know who has one.

- Dan