Dave

A search on Google for ["client access" +ports site:ibm.com] got a number of hits, including <http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/acc12fda96496e4b8625668f007ab75f> TCP/IP Ports Required for Client Access

There are a number of other ones, as well, that may apply. this one lists up to v4r4, so there may be additional ports to consider.

Also, from the info APAR list at <www.iseries.ibm.com/clientaccess>, SERVERS AND PORTS REQUIRED BY ISERIES ACCESS FOR WINDOWS <http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/c79815e083182fec862564c00079d117/fcc664db54c4c549862568720047b5fd>.

HTH

Vern