How's about PRTDOC to an output file?  Then take the output file and
convert it to an ifs file, (CPYTOSTMF).

Benjamin Franklin

"Adam Lang" <>
Sent by:
01/02/2003 03:52 PM
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     <>
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Converting OV/400 files to something else

As mentioned in another thread, we have an application that uses
OfficeVision.  Now, there are things we can do to stop using it, but the
problem is accessing the old information.

Our vendor CSC (wa sPMSC) recommended DTM saying it can convert the

Reading it over, it looks liek all it will convert it to their format.
Anyone encounter this product?

Also, does anyone have any other solutions ideas on how to get our OV
documents ?  Converting them to just text files would be sufficient.

or email: