This is working with a linux ftp server, I mean the
conversation is opened from Iseries side and I know they
didn't make any special settings on the linux side. The
only problem I found is that linux is case sensitive with
folders and files name.

Cl code:
 RTVMBRD    FILE(QTCP) MBR(PW01LOG) RTNLIB(&LIB)

 CLRPFM     FILE(&LIB/QTCP) MBR(PW01LOG)

 OVRDBF     FILE(INPUT) TOFILE(*LIBL/QTCP) MBR(PW01) +

              OVRSCOPE(*JOB)

 OVRDBF     FILE(OUTPUT) TOFILE(*LIBL/QTCP) MBR(PW01LOG) +

              OVRSCOPE(*JOB)

 FTP        RMTSYS('hostname')
 DLTOVR     FILE(INPUT OUTPUT)

 MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000)

 RUNQRY     QRY(*NONE) QRYFILE((&LIB/QTCP PW01LOG)) +

              OUTTYPE(*PRINTER) PRTDEV(INFOP2)

The member PW01 contains the commands:

user password
SENDPASV 1
LOCSITE TRIM 0
cd /filesIn
put metailed/pwtr100f filepc1.txt
put metailed/pwtr200f filepc2.txt
put metailed/pwtr300f filepc3.txt
dir
quit

The member PW01LOG contains the log such as (teh last line
in the cl prints the log on a selected printer):

Output redirected to a file.
Input read from specified override file.
Connecting to host hostname at address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
using port 21.
220 hostname FTP server (Version wu-2.6.2-5) ready.
Enter login ID (acgmaster):
331 Password required for userxx.
230 User userxx logged in.  Access restrictions apply.
UNIX Type: L8
Enter an FTP subcommand.
> SENDPASV 1
SENDPASV is on.
Enter an FTP subcommand.
> LOCSITE TRIM 0
LOCSITE TRIM option set to 0.
Enter an FTP subcommand.
> cd /filesIn
250 CWD command successful.
Enter an FTP subcommand.
.... other commands.....
-rw-rw-rw-   1 501 2501 17373510 Dec 17 02:48 filepc1.txt
-rw-rw-rw-   1 501 2501  2705227 Dec 17 02:48 filepc2.txt
-rw-rw-rw-   1 501 2501 44751064 Dec 17 02:57 filepc3.txt

226 Transfer complete.
Enter an FTP subcommand.
> quit
221-You have transferred 64829801 bytes in 3 files.
221-Total traffic for this session was 64830725 bytes in 3
transfers.
221-Thank you for using the FTP service on hostname.

221 Goodbye.