Could he also use Code400 and then use F9 for a command shell?

Booth Martin

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, November 29, 2002 11:11:04 PM
Subject: Re: AS400 Signon screen problem - NO FTP Access available

if you have client access with operations navigator, you can naviagte
qsys.lib and maybe rename the file ( File systems - QSYS.LIB - MYSYS.LIB ).
would try this first

you can try to restart the system in manual mode B M, IF ONLY you have
to the console. Then through DST menus you may be able to remove the MYSYS
library from the system value qsyslibl so it will not be in the library list

I'm not sure but I think you can get at them. Like I said, only do this if
you access to the console!