Thanks for sharing that code, Carsten.  Yeah, that looks useful in the
right places.  :)

Not to fault your code (which, again, I do appreciate!), I'm curious why
you don't use QSYSINC items for some of that stuff (like QUSEC, for
example).  If it's because of variable data being left undefined (such as
QUSED01), you might find the following useful:

  *   PLEASE keep the next two lines TOGETHER!!!
 D/Copy qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qusec
 D QUSED01                     1024
  *   PLEASE keep the previous two lines TOGETHER!!!

HTH somebody.

Thanks again.
Dennis

"Carsten Flensburg" <flensburg@novasol.dk>@midrange.com on 10/29/2002