Joe,
I know you do this stuff for a living. If I sub the job to you, how much and
how soon? This guy's in a hurry. See the excerpt of last night's note from
him:

I have a conference call scheduled for 3:30pm tomorrow with the requestor of
the Vendor Portal solution.  I will be talking in large terms with him about
the PRMS Vendor Collaboration application (more than they require, no
infrastructure to support it, and not available for 3 - 5 months), and our
other options (ie. Net.Data).  I have communicated that I think that we can
provide a more cost-effective, integrated solution within a reasonable
timeframe.

I don't want to pressure you for a quote, but it would help me to be able to
tell our "potential" client that a first-pass cost / timeframe to implement
an integrated AS/400 based solution would be in the range of -x- to -y-, or
less than -z-.  I know that this breaks every project management rule in the
book, so tell me to "bug off" if you don't have a rough idea of it yet......
But, if you do have some idea of cost / timeframe, could you please send me
whatever details you might have ? ?  A certainty factor would awesome
also.....  and before 3:00pm tomorrow would be most excellent ! ! !

Paul Nelson
Braxton-Reed, Inc.
630-327-8665 Cell
pnelson@braxton-reed.com