Booth@MartinVT.com
From: PaulMmn <PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com>

 My theory for a secure password is to randomly pick a word and attach
 a number to it. Grab any book, magazine, or dictionary. Open a page
 at random, close your eyes, and point. That word, plus the page
 number, is your new password.

 Secure? Probably just as good as a randomly generated license-plate
 > number, and a lot easier to remember.

no not secure at all. This type of password can easily be guessed in
a few seconds using a traditional "dictionary" attack.