Hi Justin,

In keeping with the guidelines, I think, since you have asked, I can
plug WyattERP.  It is alive and kicking.

I am just finishing the implementation for a manufacturing company that
has chosen to go the WyattERP route and we have:

General Ledger
Accounts Payable
Accounts Receivable
Inventory Control (including BOM)
Sales Analysis
Payroll

This interfaces to a custom order entry and production scheduling
modules.  I have also written a custom front end to Payroll to compute
their incentive pay which is based upon actual performance against labor
standards for each piece produced.

You can reach me at email@james-w-kilgore.com and I will let you contact
them directly.

J. Kilgore

P.S. The code at Netshare400 is still there but stale by a year.
The assistance and feedback that I have received since the original
posting has been fantastic and am very pleased with the software's
evolution.

My standing offer:
Software: Free
Install: Free