Tried all upper, all lower, first letter upper (like my windoze password).

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Syd Nicholson [mailto:sydnic@ccs400.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:55 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: WTF? I can't access the IFS?

There could be another reason for your problem. This I have also
experienced.

In W2000, passwords are case sensitive. I have had problems connecting to
NetServer using passwords that were of mixed case.

This is a stab in the dark, and seems to be dependent on the Windows
installation. I have a W2000 laptop with a password with upper case
characters that has no problems connecting to NetServer. I have a desktop
machine with W2000, and it will not connect to NetServer if the password
contains upper case characters!!!

Syd Nicholson.