One of my end-users is getting a weird error from CWBTF.EXE when trying to
download a file. (We're using CAE.) While the hex numbers keep changing, a
typical sample is this:

The instruction at "0x77fcb027" referenced memory at "0x00c8d188". The memory
could not be "read".

I can reproduce the error intermittantly. That is, in about one of five tries,
the full file downloads. I deleted the file and recreated it (it's an output
file from Query). Now the file transfer works on the first, but not the second
try.

I tried searching the archives, but without a proper error to search on, I
can't find anything useful. Has anyone seen this before? What could be going
on?

Pam Phillips
Abbott Laboratories
MediSense Products