>From: Joe Pluta [mailto:joepluta@PlutaBrothers.com]
>I forget how exactly ASP s traslated - it's all in the browser isn't it?

Nope, it's all server based. By the time the clients gets anything it's all
pure HTML.

>I prefer JSP because done correctly they really fly - once the JSP is
compiled,

A valid point of JSP over ASP. ASP is reinterpreted each time. Of course on
a fast server, who cares. However, ASP.NET is similar to JSP is that it's
compiled (into a DLL) on first touch. If you change the .ASPX file (source)
then the server will recompile the file again.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President
Tech Software