> Does anyone know how to edit the authority...or control the usage...
> from the help text for wrknetf:
To perform any of the options from this display, you must be
authorized to the command corresponding to that option.  For
example, you must be authorized to the Display Physical File
Member (DSPPFM) command for the browse function, and the
Submit Database Jobs (SBMDBJOB) command for the submit job
function.
So - change the authority to DLTNETF (delete net file cmd). Just be careful
the same user doesn't later need the authority. If so, the later pgm could
use adopted authority only while it is running.
 EDTOBJAUT OBJ(WRKNETF) OBJTYPE(*CMD)
hth
jim franz