Verzonden: dinsdag 23 juli 2002 17:23
Onderwerp: Re: **telnet client

Graphical access? You mean Ops Navigator?

Hmmm.  Our Client Access limit is set to *nomax.  Does this mean we paid out
our butt for it?

Also, do other emulators have the nifty excel addin for downloading data?  I
don't think we could live without it now.

Finally, if you didn't have client access express, how would you do VB
connectivity?  The only OLE DB providers I am aware of come from either CAE
or Microsoft SNA server.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company