Thank you for pulling up the documentation that proves the point I was
making.  Then maybe the limitation on the select in runsqlstm is related
to the limitation on the select statement in imbedded sql.

Benjamin Franklin

"Alexei Pytel" <pytel@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
07/19/2002 02:27 PM