Re: COMPLETELY off topic

fixed

Joe,

Thank you greatly for sharing this.  At my place of employ, we're in a
particularly trying time right now and your note helped - a lot!

Thanks,  Bill

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or