From: "Justin & Michelle Houchin" <jhouchin9@charter.net>
To: <jhouchin@reliatek.com>
Subject: did you get this
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:11:34 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C20FFA.3C2C6BE0

<HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C20FFA.3C2C6BE0-

www.reliatek.com <http://www.reliatek.com/>  is the e-mail domain that I
am using. Here is my configurations...
                        Change TCP/IP Domain (CHGTCPDMN)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Host name  . . . . . . . . . . .   'www'

 Domain name  . . . . . . . . . .   'reliatek.com'

 Host name search priority  . . .   *REMOTE       *REMOTE, *LOCAL, *SAME

 Domain name server:

   Internet address . . . . . . .   '192.168.0.1'

                      Work with TCP/IP Host Table Entries

                                                             System:
RTEK
 Type options, press Enter.

   1=Add   2=Change   4=Remove   5=Display   7=Rename

      Internet         Host

 Opt  Address          Name

      127.0.0.1        LOOPBACK

                       LOCALHOST

      192.168.0.6      www.reliatek.com

I have setup the directory entry...INTERNET  SMTPRTE   UserID to send to
Internet

I directory entry for my e-mail address is Justin@reliatek.com
The configuration is .

 User ID/Address . . . . :   justin      RTEK

 Type changes, press Enter.

   Description . . . . . .   justin user

   System name/Group . . .   RTEK                   F4 for list

   User profile  . . . . .   justin                 F4 for list

   Network user ID . . . .   justin     RTEK

   Mail service level = 2
   Preferred address = 3

 User ID/Address . . . . . :   JUSTIN     RTEK

 Type choices, press Enter.

   SMTP user ID  . . . . . .   JUSTIN

   SMTP domain . . . . . . .   RELIATEK.COM

   SMTP route  . . . . . . .

I have checked in the qsyswrk sbs and the MSF,POP,SMTP jobs are running
with no escape messages, and there are no messages in the QSYSOPR. I can
also use SNDDST to send a message from the 400. I just can send a
message to the 400. It won't store any e-mails. Thanks for the help!!!!

Justin Houchin
Programmer
ReliaTek, Inc
jhouchin9@charter.net