RE: Microsoft and AS/400 secret revealed - Mistake Admitted!

fixed

I have a word doc that I copied and pasted the whole Browser picture into.
I only got the top portion of the 400's though
(with the baldridge stripe, manuals and green screen)

If anyone wants it email me personally and I will send it as an attachment.

John Carr

They just (within the last half hour or 45 minutes) changed the image.  If
anyone has a cached copy of the page, it might be worthwhile to post it
somewhere.  I stomped on mine when a co-worker asked me "where's the
AS/400?"