It worked... Thank you!

I tried the suggestion form bill:
OVRPRTF    FILE(QPQXPRTF) TOFILE(QPQXOBJPF)
I changed it to:
OVRPRTF FILE(QPQXPRTF) TOFILE(QPQXOBJPF) PAGESIZE(*N 198)
but it didn't budge... It only went 132 cols.. With 2 sperate spool files...

But when I did...
OVRPRTF FILE(QPQXPRTF) TOFILE(QPQXprtf) PAGESIZE(*N 198)
It did work...

Thanks again.
tim