Does this answer your question?

DSPOBJD OBJ(ANZDBF) OBJTYPE(*CMD) DETAIL(*SERVICE)

Object . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   ANZDBF
  Library  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS
Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *CMD

User modified  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   NO
Licensed program . . . . . . . . . . . . :   5722PT1    V5R1M0
PTF number . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   Analyze Database Files

Benjamin Franklin

"Tucker Gerry" <Gerry.Tucker@technicolor.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
04/19/2002 09:44 AM