We are on V4R5.

>>> "Chris Devous" <cdevous@antigua.com> 4/11/02 4:29:02 PM >>>
Dave,

What version of OS/400 are you running?  I had a problem under V4R4 that had
something to do with the timing of starting TCP/IP so that even if you had the
network server set to go on startup it would shut down because some other
service
wasn't finished starting yet.  I don't recall all the details.

So, I had to diddle my startup to wait an appropriate period of time, and
manually
start the netserver.

Problem went away under v4r5.

--Chris