From: Angela Wawrzaszek [mailto:awawrzaszek@nucorauburn.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:17 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: FW: running a command on the IFS from batch.

Well 192.168.0.1  is our as/400.   I am not really running a job on a
another PC.  Usually I just tell the computer to strpccmd
\\qausteel\home\vmi\vmi.bat   but now I want to run this job at night in a
batch job.  I was hoping to run it by remote command.  I could always move
it from the IFS  (\\qausteel)  and to a server and use that servers IP.  But
is there not a way to run a batch IFS job?