Have a look at the following system value:

                              Display System Value
 System value . . . . . :   QRMTSIGN
 Description  . . . . . :   Remote sign-on control

>From the help screen:
 All values are supported as described below for AS/400 Display
 Station Pass-Through, AS/400 Client Access Work Station Function
 (WSF), and other 5250 emulation programs on programmable
 workstations.  For information on the level of support provided for
 TELNET sessions, see the Work Management book.
 *FRCSIGNON  All remote sign-on sessions are required to go through
             normal sign-on processing.
 *SAMEPRF    When the source and target user profile names are the
             same, the sign-on may be bypassed for remote sign-on
             attempts.
 *REJECT     No remote sign-on is allowed.
 *VERIFY     After verifying that the user has access to the system,
             the system allows the user to bypass the sign-on.

-------------------------
 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation

"Chris Beck" <CBeck@good-sam.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
04/12/2002 10:05 AM
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Bypass signon with  Pass-Through

--
I have pass-Though setup so you can put in userid as *current and it will
allow you to pass-though to another server that you have a ID on.  The

Thanks

Chris Beck