If there's anyone in the Toronto (Canada) area that wants a free (working)
S/36 5363 to play with, email me PRIVATELY at neilp@dpslink.com

This has 105MB disk, a 5.25" diskette & 45MB tape drive (and there's a
bunch of diskettes & tapes you can have with it).
It's in working order, we just started it up last week for the first time
in 3 years to check it out.

I also have a genuine IBM 5150 PC (no hard drives, just two 5.25" diskette
drives), with monitor (monochrome), twinax emulation adapter and display
station emulation software (and twinax cable) that you could use as a
console.  There's an extra monochrome monitor, and another 5150 PC and
emulation adapter to use as parts.  Actually, it may work if you have an
old color monitor for it (doesn't work with the monochrome ones) but I can
only find one of the twinax adapter boxes that attaches the card to
twinax.

This would have to be picked up at our office in Markham Ontario before
the end of the month or it's off to the dump with the lot.
I'm not going to pack this up for shipment even if you offer to pay for
the transportation costs.

PS - also have a S/36 5362 available with 8" diskette and IBM external QIC
tape.  The problem with the 5362 though is one of the two disk drives
appears to have failed (it won't complete an IPL).
And if anyone is really desperate, I also have an old rack mounted 6346
(120MB QIC tape drive) for the old 9406 B to F models, and a rack mounted
5GB 8mm (non-IBM) tape drive for the same (that may or may not be
working).

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   OS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     IBM iSeries  The Ultimate Business Server