WRKDSKSTS also shows % Used and % Busy per arm. The former is best kept at
or below 70% - any more  leads to problems. The latter should not go over
40%, over a period of time. It is "the estimated percentage of time the
disk unit is being used during the elapsed time.  This estimate is based on
the number of I/O requests, the amount of data transferred, and the
performance characteristics of the type of disk unit."