From: Angela Wawrzaszek <awawrzaszek@nucorauburn.com>

Yes and no this is what will work.  I will be subtracting dates that can
be 1-120 days apart.  So to figure out which day of the week it is
and subtract a weekend is not quite that simple.   I wuld need to
be able to know how many weekends to subtract out of the subdur.

===> this (subtracting out the weekends) cannot be what you really
mean. I think you want to say that if after having subtracted 'dur' days
you end up on a Sunday, subtract 2 more. If you end up on a Saturday,
subtract one more. This will land you on the previous Friday.
If you want to be on the following Monday, then add 1 for Sunday,
add 2 for Saturday.